Rode Compact Condenser USB Microphone for Streaming.
Plug-and-Play USB-C Connectivity with Headphone Monitoring
- The XCM-50 is powered via the USB bus and offers 24-bit / 48 kHz analog to digital conversion, and Rode's powerful UNIFY audio software is included, which allows you to unlock additional features of the mic's powerful internal DSP and mix up to four USB microphones at once for podcasting and streaming applications.
- A zero-latency 3.5mm headphone jack with volume control and mic mute button allows you to monitor your audio in real time, so you can hear exactly what the mic capsule is picking up. A 9.8' headphone extension cable is provided to give you ample room to move while you're podcasting or crushing it in your favorite game.
UNIFY Audio Software
- Complete Control of Your Audio
- The included UNIFY software gives you complete control of all your audio inputs and outputs in one intuitive mixer.
- The intuitive software takes seconds to set up and is super easy to use, even with the most complex streaming or gaming setups, so you can go live with incredible audio in seconds.
- Mix up to four microphones and six virtual audio devices, including your game, chat, music, system, and browser.
- Seamlessly capture your livestream audio with UNIFY’s onboard recording functionality, then optimize it for major audio platforms. Record in stereo or multitrack for ultimate flexibility when creating content.
- Create the perfect audio experience for your audience, your teammates, and yourself with independent sub-mixes for all your outputs. Monitor all sound sources in full definition.